Monday, May 16, 2011

Crippled

I bought my Mac three years ago next month. I love it. Is it weird that I love my computer? Well, the poor thing has been having some issues lately. The speakers don't work, there is a crack in the case, the screen has some pixel issues. Three years ago I sported the extra money for a warranty. That warranty runs out in June. Do you see were I'm going here? I dropped it off to get fixed up last week. I miss it. Now I have to share Andreas' computer with him. I don't like his as much. The touch pad bugs me. But I digress, now I'm just complaining. I'll come back with loads of adorable posts about Moses with accompanying photos. Hopefully in just a week or two.

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

Blogger went out for a couple of days and it was pretty bleak!!