Thursday, March 17, 2011

Free at last!



Moses and I were discharged yesterday and were finally able to come home. As you can see the car ride home was super exciting!

Also- because I can't resist it- here he is in his "going home" outfit. I think it works with his middle name.


FYI- Just to warn you I think I'm totally going to turn into one of those mothers who posts a million pictures of her baby just so everyone can see how adorable he is.

7 comments:

hanner said...

i for one am happy for any reason for you to return to blogging, and a cute baby is a GREAT reason.

Maddy Grace said...

i look forward to it.. i love seeing such cute babies and Moses is adorable:)

grannybabs said...

You can never post too many photos of your baby - he isn't old enough to protest anyway!! And by the time he is, he won't bother!

grannybabs said...

But you ought to add captions to some of his facial expressions! Maybe a contest??

Betsy said...

Please do. I'll be glad to see them all. I think you and Moses will be glad too especially when he's older...and dating:)

Jessica F. said...

He is absolutely darling. I love it when moms post millions of pictures. Welcome to the club!

amy k said...

He is soooooo adorable! Can't wait to see more pics.