Monday, February 03, 2014

When Sister Bear comes to town (and other holiday fun)

Hannah and I took Moses ice skating for the first time while Andreas was on a business trip. Excited doesn't even begin to describe his reaction.
 Frosting cookies, and straight up eating sprinkles, Christmas Eve morning. Andreas is a much nicer parent than I am most of the time.
 Family photoshoot Christmas Eve. I am so in love with Mosey's sweater. Andreas' Oma bought it for Mose, the woman has imbecile taste. 
 The night before Hannah left (after a fun filled 10 day visit). Mosey's expression is hilarious. I think I told him to smile.
 Hannah rockin' Christmas morning.
 A lot of Skyping sessions went down over the holidays.
 Hannah come live with me forever!

 Playmobil brings joy to every kid's (and adult's) heart.
Sister selfie time. Thanks for coming to visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved my trip! So much fun to hang out with you and Moses every day. Also, ice skating was a blast! One day we will live in the same area, I have a feeling :).