Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween

So I'm just going to skip over the last 3ish months since I last blogged. I'm lazy, my computer was having emotional issues, blah blah blah.

On to Halloween. So obviously Halloween isn't a big deal here. We found out about a Halloween party another ward was throwing the night before. The next morning I whipped up this cute "super mosey" cap. I'm actually quite proud of it. I feel my sewing skills have improved over the last few years.
 Doesn't he look so cute? Seriously, I couldn't get him to look at the camera to save my life.
 Mosey was a little overwhelmed with all the fun at the party. 
 He played the mini-golf game approximately 1 million times.
 And getting a bag full of candy just by holding out said bag? Pure heaven.
But even super heros get tired at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

oh my! Mosey looks so so so cute with his hair cut! I've been thinking of you guys lately and hoping for an update!!!! We need to skype.