Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Better Late Than Never

So, I finally did it. Yeah, I know I know, I turned 30 in January and technically my goal was to do it BEFORE I was 30 but better late than never right?

race: 20 KM Lausanne
(don't be deceived by the race's name, I did the 10 K option)

time: 1:00:52. 
Seriously wish I would have been able to find my sports watch on Saturday because if I would have know I would have kicked it up a notch to get under 1 hour but such is life. I found my watch while cleaning up on Monday morning. It was underneath my winter sweaters on the floor of the closet. Thanks Moses. It hadn't occurred to me to look there. 

My sister-in-law ran with me in the pouring freezing rain. We didn't die- always a plus.

5 comments:

Alice said...

I am so proud of you. You are the best.

Maddy Grace said...

Great Job Hester! I am so proud of you and excited you did it in your goal frame (ish) Love you super much!

Morgan said...

Way to go!

amy k said...

Congrats! Isn't running contagious? : )

Kayli said...

Way to go woman!