Saturday, February 02, 2013

"Mickey Mouse...... Please" (Mosey's new favorite phrase)

Moses showing me the tower he made out of the laundry baskets. He was very proud of himself. 

Andreas and I have both been sick. Strep. I haven't had strep for 8 years. Either a) I forgot just how horrible it was b) I turned into a wuss or c) strep at 22 is way easier than strep at 30.  It took days for the antibiotics to kick in. I'm still exhausted.

Poor Moses, two sick parents can't be fun. While we were in the "lay in bed and pray for death" phase we let him watch as much Mickey and eat as much candy as he wanted. That way he let us stay in bed. That was all that mattered. Weaning him off that has not been fun.

I've never been so grateful for being able to swallow my own spit without pain.

The end.

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

I remember being sick with kids - it's no fun - stay well!!