Sunday, January 06, 2013

6 months post moving in...

 ...we finally finished actually moving in. By that I mean pictures on the walls, random boxes sorted and put away, everything somewhat organized (just don't look in our basement storage room).

First I present Mosey's room. The lights are now down (they were Christmas decorations) and its never really this clean. I had just reorganized everything to make room for all his new Christmas presents and I had to keep him out of the room with some fancy footwork while I took this photo.
 The living/dining room. Our apartment in not big by any definition.
 I especially love the family wall collage. Two and a half years after we got married I've finally managed to actually print and hang up a wedding photo. Gotta pat myself on the back for that one. Maybe one year I'll send a engagement/wedding/baby announcement or perhaps just a Christmas card but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.
 A close up for Hannah. She helped us decide on a layout back in October when she was here.
And the bookcases. Bookcases of a family with a small boy. Bookcases with toys instead of books on the lower shelves. Bookcases bolted to the wall.

The second half of the apartment with debut soon (ish).

4 comments:

Maddy Grace said...

its very cute Hester. I love Moses's room :)

grannybabs said...

You have a very charming place - I need to come visit - I can tell!!

Morgan said...

LOVE IT! And I'm totally coveting that chair in your living room. Cutest apartment ever!

Alice said...

Everything looks really good. Can't wait to see it in person.