Sunday, May 13, 2012

To My Mother-

* France, December 2011*

Mom, 

I'm sorry for all the sleep you missed on my account. I never understood that sacrifice until now. Thanks for being awesome. 

Love, 

Hester

3 comments:

Alice said...

It was worth every hour I missed to have you. You mostly just wanted to eat so when you were an infant I could pull you in my bed and we would both sleep. However, when you got older, you made me get up and fix you something to eat. That was OK too. You were only little once and I enjoyed it all. Happy Mother's Day to you as well. You are a great MOM.

Alice said...

It was worth every hour I missed to have you. You mostly just wanted to eat so when you were an infant I could pull you in my bed and we would both sleep. However, when you got older, you made me get up and fix you something to eat. That was OK too. You were only little once and I enjoyed it all. Happy Mother's Day to you as well. You are a great MOM.

grannybabs said...

We all wait until we have kids ourselves to appreciate our mothers!!