Several people have asked me over the last few months why we moved to Switzerland and why I was not only okay with it but happy about it as well. Sure I have to learn a new language, sure my family is far away but look at that view. Seriously. This is why.
We went up to the mountains about a week and a half ago to pick up something we had bought second hand. We wanted to make a day of it, stop in Interlaken, have some family time before we were apart for so long.About 2 hours into the trip Moses had a blow out- taking out his coat, onesie and pants down. I didn't have any other clothes or even a blanket. It was a shining mothering moment for me.
Moses got a whole new outfit in Interlaken. We still had a nice day together.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I just showed my mom this picture and she was like "wow, what a cute baby!!!!" It's the truth! Moses is adorable!!!
Those things happen!! They make great stories - and blog posts!
Post a Comment