Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town....

 Moses enjoying his grittibänz - a very delicious holiday treat shaped like little men. What's not to love?
 Santa arrives! The little boys were so excited. These two stood in front of him and talked his ear off. It was the most adorable thing ever (even though I couldn't actually understand what they were saying).
 Moses definitely did NOT want to sit on Santa's lap and made sure we all knew it too.
 But Santa was still good to him and gave him a gift bag (full of nuts and chocolates for his parents to enjoy). He seems pretty excited about it.
"I totally love sitting on Momma's lap (NOT)"- look at that face!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I have baby pictures of Isaac that look just like Moses. I need to email them to you to see. He is adorable! We miss you.

grannybabs said...

So does Santa come early in Switzerland??

All babies don't like Santa - not sure why - maybe if parents quit wanting to have photos of their kids with Santa they would.

Or not.

Alice said...

I miss you both and Andreas as well. Life is going on and busy as usual. Hope all is well.