Love the stockings!! And the cute family too!
We miss you guys. Moses is so cute, and getting so big!
1. i am obsessed with moses' creepy smile2. i LOVE your stockings3. we should skype soon!
The stockings came out really cute. I miss you all. It was great to come and visit. I want to come more often. We will try. Have a great new year.
Real question, did you fill the stockings with peanuts and oranges?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the stockings!! And the cute family too!
We miss you guys. Moses is so cute, and getting so big!
1. i am obsessed with moses' creepy smile
2. i LOVE your stockings
3. we should skype soon!
The stockings came out really cute. I miss you all. It was great to come and visit. I want to come more often. We will try. Have a great new year.
Real question, did you fill the stockings with peanuts and oranges?!
Post a Comment