
Moses only woke up twice last night (well twice after I went to sleep which is what counts). Its a miracle! I actually woke up before him this morning. Only by a few minutes but still. I am so incredibly grateful. Moses has been waking up 8-10 times a night for the last few weeks. I was at my wits end. Literally. I have been so tired that my joints ache. Thanks Moses. Keep up the good work.
3 comments:
Hip, hip, hurray, hip, hip, hurray, hip hip hurray!!
I am so glad for you. It is such a burden to be so sleepy everyday. We can hope that this is the beginning of a good trend.
Do you think he was getting up so much because of his cold? My kids would have a cold for 4 or 5 days and then even after they were better they were used to waking up often but then they would get the hang of it again... there is nothing worse than sleep deprivation:)Hope you both keep sleeping well:)
Post a Comment