Thursday, March 03, 2011

BYEE!!

I just got back from the bus station after seeing Betsy and Toby off. It was so nice to see them and hang out for the week and I'm more than a little bit sad to see them go.

Unfortunately my baby is turning out to be just as stubborn as his mother and clearly decided that he did not want to come no matter how many miles I walked or how many hills I lumbered up. As Betsy said yesterday I am "able to produce but not deliver" which I thought was pretty hilarious. Oh well, if he's not ready he's not ready- Andreas made me accept that. He's good like that : )

3 comments:

Hannahtess said...

Don't worry -- baby Moses will come ... eventually!

Betsy said...

I made it home just in time for the jet lag to kick in. Thus I am still awake at 4:00 am. Tomorrow will be rough.

Thanks for a fun trip to visit you in Australia. Even if you didn't deliver a baby. Wish I could have stayed longer.

grannybabs said...

I am convinced that if someone comes to be with you for the birth of a baby, unless it's a planned c-section, the baby will wait until they leave. I've seen it happen countless times over the years. I was two weeks late with Bonny, and Mary came down from Ricks for Conference weekend hoping maybe the baby would come. She came Monday morning - of course!

But maybe you were able to enjoy the visit even more this way - I think a visit with Betsy and Toby would be great any time!