* Andreas and I on our first date. Don't you just love it?*
Andreas is one of those guys that doesn't "believe" in Valentine's Day which about broke my valentine-loving heart.
I LOVE Valentine's Day. I love cards and wearing pink and red together. I love everything heart-shaped (even when it's not February). I love candy hearts. I love that everyone is happy and that you see men running around holding flowers all day long. I'm cheesy apparently.
And for me, my loving husband (who still doesn't "believe"), celebrated today. I love you friend.
3 comments:
I love the "idea" of Valentine's Day - which seems to be what Andreas has embraced - because he loves you!!
I am so glad that you have brought Andreas to the dark side. Us Kerksiek women we love to be romanced. Maybe it was all those Sundays watching Anne of Green Gables.
Remember when you used to send me flowers at work on V-Day? One of my favorite V-Day memories. I love YOU, my friend! :)
I wanted to say re: your "tired" post: I am there with ya. Tired all the time. I think you are going to continue to be tired. But... sometimes it helps me to think about how I am literally wearing out my body in service of my family, wringing out every drop of energy in my bones and my brain so that I can provide good lives for them. It is the best kind of tired.
When I put it that way it feels noble and I feel a little bit stronger. :) In those many moments when you really think you might drop, just say "I am woman: hear me roar." haha.
Post a Comment