Friday, January 28, 2011

The story of my life at the moment


*Sign in the buses here in Canberra. I feel all three apply to me at the moment.*

The last 6 weeks have kinda been a whirlwind. Just quick run down for you.....

- We left Norway mid December and spent 3 weeks in the US. I would say that I'll blog and post pictures from that trip later but lets be real....its probably not going to happen. I was so tired.

- Our time in the US was jam-packed with parties, family and running errands. I was so tired.

- We arrived in Canberra about 3 weeks ago after a 16 hour flight across the ocean from California- quite possibly the worst decision of my life. Never EVER again will I fly that far 8 months pregnant. I was so tired (and miserable).

- I turned 28. We spent the day doing touristy stuff and walking way too far to go to the Tex Mex place and that more than a little disappointing. I was so tired.

- After a few weeks of searching and riding way too many buses we now have an apartment, a midwife and a hospital. I am so tired.

- Now we are just hanging out. Andreas starts school the last week of February. Little tiny baby Moses is set to make his debut the same week. Shouldn't be a problem right? I have a feeling I am going to be so tired.

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

Well, you will be tired, even so tired. But it will be a good tired!!

Betsy said...

And I am coming to help. So I hope Moses waits until I come or maybe just before. So excited to see you. So excited for you. Becoming a mother for the first time is a memory you'll cherries for ever. And Moses will always hold a special place in your heart for that.

Keli said...

I'm glad you made it safely there, but I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were here! I have a feeling this tiredness is going to be hanging around for a few more months, but you seem to have a good attitude about it!

Leslie said...

It is tiring but enjoy it. I was tired then too, but at least I didn't have any trouble sleeping. I have now spent the last many years trying to get to sleep and stay asleep. Oh, well!