Friday, January 29, 2010

Who could say it better?



He asked. So, of course, I said yes.

20 comments:

grannybabs said...

So, are congratulations in order??

If they, let me be the first - on the blog anyway - to congratulate you!!

Earl and Vickie said...

Good for You! Happy for both of you!!!!

bonny with a Y said...

Hooray!!

and the video was a hit in our house!

excellent singing!

Betsy said...

Super Congrats!!

We(me) are so excited to come to the wedding.

Phoebe said...

Congratulations!

grannybabs said...

When is the wedding and where??

Donna said...

Congrats to you. When?????

Eliza said...

SO HAPPY.

We need to talk! I am going to e-mail you right now!

Eliza said...

P.S. I'm pretty sure now you're obligated to write a blog post all about Andreas since NONE of us has gotten to meet him yet! (minus Axel) and want to know all about him...

Alice said...

It was so great to talk to you last night after the big event. You need to post a picture of the great ring Andreas gave you. It was his great grandmother's. We are so happy for you.

Michelle said...

Congratulations Hester!! I am so excited for you. I loved the video.

Keli said...

Congrats! How cute!

grannybabs said...

Yes, we need more info and photos!!

Tom Frederickson said...

Wonderful!!!! Tom and Leslie

Hannahtess said...

What! You're getting married?

Hester said...

thanks everyone! Isn't Karolina adorable? You gotta love it. I'm impressed with her singing skills to say the least.

Kaahl said...

congrats!

Chelsey said...

Yeah, so I had to do some sleuthing after I read your facebook status (which I never check, by the way, so this was fortuitous). YAY for you!!! I certainly hope you're going to say more about the actual proposal. And he's a cutie!

Hester said...

Chels, my life is really not that exciting so I wouldn't be too said about not knowing that I had a blog. I actually read yours every once and awhile. Thanks for the congrats. More stories to come.

Jacob said...

Wow! Congrats ... Here's to Swiss Chalet's and Secret Bank Accounts.