Uh huh, we heard rumors.
Glad to meetcha Andreas!!
(We heard things too - all good BTW!!)
Mmmm-hmmm!!
Sounds like a good reason!Robbie
I am happy for you Hester! He would be a fortunate guy! Love, Leslie
Yay! We'll forgive you......but we need more details.
Do tell of your Nordic conquests!
Yeah---I'll have to show the girls your blog, let Andreas know that Karolina sent his " black bear" picture off already!
wow, 1 day and 9 comments already.
Wait, I haven't heard anything! Spill it!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Uh huh, we heard rumors.
Glad to meetcha Andreas!!
(We heard things too - all good BTW!!)
Mmmm-hmmm!!
Sounds like a good reason!
Robbie
I am happy for you Hester! He would be a fortunate guy! Love, Leslie
Yay! We'll forgive you......but we need more details.
Do tell of your Nordic conquests!
Yeah---I'll have to show the girls your blog, let Andreas know that Karolina sent his " black bear" picture off already!
wow, 1 day and 9 comments already.
Wait, I haven't heard anything! Spill it!
Post a Comment