Every year in November embassies around the world host a Marine Ball. Well technically the marines at the embassy host the ball but you get the picture. Always a good time with tasty food and lots of dancing. Although I did get annoyed with the DJ after a while. Yes, I do love 70s/80s music but not EVERY SINGLE song all night long!
Notice my fantastic dress made my my equally fantastic sister Betsy. Thanks Bets!
**With my norwegian class (and their spouses)**
**Also notice Mo-vember is over. Andreas very kindly shaved his mustache for the event.**
6 comments:
You both look great.
you look very beautiful, your smile is radiant and your hair is so
PRETTY, I also the the dress and the fancy accessories! --- you look good together!
Looks like a great evening. You are a handsome couple!!
You look wonderful! Both of you! Leslie
Thanks!!
erika I love that you always throw in a comment about my hair. don't worry, it's staying long, at least for the moment (although I almost cut it off on a daily basis because its driving me nuts)!
Post a Comment