Friday, April 17, 2009

A little too much

I have to say blogging overwhelms me sometimes. I get behind and all the sudden its just too much to catch up. So I might not catch up, I might just start where I am and go from here. We'll see. 
I just went out to California for a quick family visit! 

Hannah and I have been having a blast over the last few weeks! She has graciously shared her bed (and car) with me. I'm sure I could figure out a way to take her with me to Norway right? Any ideas? 

4 comments:

Betsy said...

you are getting tan!

I love Hannah's haircut. Uber-cute!

Kaahl said...

I asked grandma if she thought of dying. she responded by saying she has the heart of a 70 year old. lol.

Hannahtess said...

Hester...tan? Don't know if I would use those two words in the same sentence. I believe she looks tan in pictures because she has mastered the way to escape harsh light.

Hester said...

harsh hannah. but sadly true.