Sunday, June 03, 2007

airport food

breakfast-SLC airport: muffin and hot chocolate from starbucks - $ 9.55

lunch
-Atlanta airport: phish food ice cream shake from ben & jerry's - $5.99

dinner-Miami airport: Caesar wrap and water- $10.27


Cost of flying home...............................ridiculous

(granted my lunch selection was probably not very wise but so so good)

4 comments:

amy k said...

I hate airports! Exactly for that reason too! I hope your flight was fun though. It was so fun to see you!

N8ster said...

They put Phish food in shakes?????

How on earth do you suck the fish up the straw?

Eliza said...

ba ha ha.

That reminds me of a Jerry Seinfeld bit. "Do the people who work in these little shops in the airport have any idea how much food costs _every place else in the world_? Do they think they've got their own little country out there? 'Tuna sandwich, $13. We think that's fair. Tuna's very rare here.' "

tee hee.

I totally feel ya on the B&Js for lunch. I do things like that way more than I should.

Betsy said...

Hey, it was just once. Once won't ever kill you, right?