Hester I always enjoy our conversations. I guess some people do not understand what silence means .... Amy has a tshirt that I love ... it says: "Shhhhhhhhhhhh! ... That is that sound of nobody caring what you think!"
It was good to hear from you on our blog, and, since I don't have a recent email address, I'll just respond on yours. Well, first off, I'm upset at you for coming to Texas at not visiting. I know Dallas wasn't home to all of your fondest memories, but aren't you even a bit curious about your old stomping grounds? Anyway, you made me realize how bad I've been keeping up with friends. You seem to have a lot of really cool things going on now, with Jamaica and all. I got bits and pieces from your blog, but I would love to hear a more detailed account of your last year.
2 comments:
Hester I always enjoy our conversations. I guess some people do not understand what silence means .... Amy has a tshirt that I love ... it says: "Shhhhhhhhhhhh! ... That is that sound of nobody caring what you think!"
Hester you are awesome!
Hester,
It was good to hear from you on our blog, and, since I don't have a recent email address, I'll just respond on yours. Well, first off, I'm upset at you for coming to Texas at not visiting. I know Dallas wasn't home to all of your fondest memories, but aren't you even a bit curious about your old stomping grounds? Anyway, you made me realize how bad I've been keeping up with friends. You seem to have a lot of really cool things going on now, with Jamaica and all. I got bits and pieces from your blog, but I would love to hear a more detailed account of your last year.
-Chris Hathaway
Post a Comment