



This past monday was National Heroes day here in jamaica. That meant a three day weekend and how could i resist the urge to go back to the beach? This time i went to port antonio. It is on the east side of the island. I'm a much bigger fan of the drive to Port Antonio. Although the road had crazy switchbacks, it was only two hours. A follow embassy employee rented this fabulous beach house for two years and offered it to my friend for the weekend. Lucky for me, my friend doesn't have a car yet and i do! Here are so pics of the beach house (it is rumored that tom cruise stayed there when he was filming the movie cocktail). Also a couple of views from the house and a pic of the beautiful cove. I decided i definitely like jamaica, i would love it even more if i could spend my time at the beach taking naps and getting a tan. That would definitely be the life.
5 comments:
excellente!
I agree with you, the colors of the water are gorgeous! Jamaica looks beautiful. You look like you are getting a tan also.
hester, just looking at the pix here in Utah on my computer is breathtaking, wow! lots of beauty for you to enjoy, I'm glad for you!
jake, the said follow junior officer happens to be quite wealthy. that would be nice.
I agree - it would be the life - one I aspire to, but seem unable to attain.
Post a Comment